Thursday 7 September 2017

Grenadine color of the fall 2017

                                                           Hi again! 

I actually was looking for the classic black moto jacket but.. When I saw this amazing color, I just fall in love and couldn't resist. 

By the way  dynamic red (named Grenadine by Pantone Color Institute) will be one of the main trendy colors for the season autumn/winter 2017/2018. 

I am sure I am not only who is totally obsessed with Grenadine!

                                                                 


                                                                           I am wearing:

                                                                   Leather jacket Mango here
                                                                    Striped trousers H&M here
                                                                  Sneakers Adidas Stan Smith
                                                                         T-shirt Levi\s here

No comments:

Post a Comment